Engaging Your Story Conference
Cathy Loerzel and Adam Young
Saturday, June 12
8 to 3:30 PST | 9 to 4:30 MST
10 to 5:30 CST | 11 to 6:30 EST
What you’ll learn:
- How to engage the particularity of your family of origin story and why this is necessary for healing.
- What trauma is, how it affects you, and how to know if you’ve experienced it.
- Why it’s critical to name the intentionality of those who harmed you.
- What is required for healing and change.
- How to engage grief, sorrow, and anger about your story.
The workshop includes two written exercises that will help you engage the particularity of your story and engage God in the context of your story.
Click below for helpful documents on story, attachment, affect regulation, and more.
Donate to the podcast
Your financial contribution allows me to continue to produce new episodes.
A collection of recommended books.