I’m excited to start listening and supporting the podcast through the app, but I’m having trouble accessing it. What do I do?
Signing up for the premium version of the podcast is a two step process.
First, create your account with Libsyn (my podcast host) by clicking here. Please make note of your password—you will need it to access premium content.
Second, download the app via the Apple app store or Google Play.
When you open the app, premium episodes will have a lock icon on the right side of the episode bar. Clicking on the lock icon takes you to a login screen where you enter your password.
Help! I signed out of the premium access part of the app and I don’t remember my password. What do I do?
If you have forgotten your myLibsyn account password (or ever need to reset it):
1. Go to my.libsyn.com and click on login button.
2. Click small green print “I can’t remember my password” link (located under login button)
3. Enter your email address in the space provided on the Password Reset page and hit submit.
4. When the reset password email arrives, click the link and create a new password.
5. You will then be able to login to your account (both online to manage your subscription and via the app to gain access to the latest episode).